Bruce's Price Predictor

Greetings everyone.
I wanted to write and see what are your thoughts on the Bruce’s Price Indicator. I have tried to recreate this indicator but am not having any luck. Most of my arrows line up, but not all…Supposedly this is a great indicator…Any thoughts on what type of system this might be…I’ve read online that it might be a heiken ashi system

The description reads as follows:
Bruce’s Price Predictor points price reversals with high degree of accuracy and it is great for scalping on the 1min time frame, Or swing trading on the 1hr time frame. Buy and sell arrows are shown on the chart as for entry signals. They do not repaint but confirmation entries with ALERTS are formed after the close of the candle or bar close.

*Non-Repainting
*For Desktop MT4 Only
*Great For Scalping
*Great For Swing Trading
*Arrow Entry Alerts
*Arrow Signals alert Strictly On The “Close Of The Candle”
*Mobile Alerts, Desktop Alerts, Email Alerts
*Works On Any Timeframe
*Works On Any Mt4 Pair
*Perfect For New Traders And Expert Traders

Hello I use the Bruce Price Indicaor and I can confirm here it ia a great tool when you combine it with basic knowledge or price action. My challenge is i am trying to create a robot that will obtain the signal from the Bruce indicator into an EA. I still don’t know how to access the buffers in order to fetch the signal into the EA.
MT4 Inbuilt indicators have documentation on how to do that. I couldn’t see anything on the mql5 website for your indicator. I have contacted Bruce personally but he said it is not allowwed. Can anyone help