BTC at $100,000 by mid 2022?

Despite dropping after hitting it’s ATH, hoping that BTC rallies by mid-2022. :slight_smile: What do you think? It’s definitely possible. Do you plan to buy more BTC before this? :smiley:

When this happens, I’ll probably sell a portion so I can cash out some profits. :sweat_smile: I’ll be patiently waiting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol this narrative isn’t done yet? :)) They’ve been saying this will happen since forever!

HAHAHAH :blush: You never know! :smiley: It might just happen this year and I’m really looking forward to it. :crossed_fingers:

Was hoping price would go down to 30k again so I can rebuy lol but now I’m not sure if the dip is over…

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. But price is up right now. I wonder if BTC’s already on its way to that $100k. :thinking:

If you think that’s the case, it’s prob a good time to buy! :sweat_smile:

I think, Bitcoin will hit $200,000 in the 2nd half of 2022.

The disparity is a bit big, but a break above $100,000 is more likely

1 Like

I guess it’s time to buy again before price soars back to $50K before the month ends. :sweat_smile:

WOW. :open_mouth: HAHA That would be the dream. :sweat_smile: Given the recent happenings though, I doubt it’ll soar that high. :open_mouth:

Yeah. :confused: It also looks like it wouldn’t be happening by the middle of 2022. :open_mouth: But I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Well, this post certainly didn’t age well. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: