BTC flash crash, down over 10% in the last 24H

As expected after astronomical gains.

News reports are that a fat-finger trade of 5000 BTC at $6100 was placed yesterday, which made no sense given BTC price at the time near $7900.

This feels very much like the crazy moves we started to see at the end of 2017 on our way to $20K.

Well it’s the Asian markets that have been pushing up the Bitcoin recently. I think a brief pause for profit taking occurred and still with the uncertainty of US/China trade war, US imposing potential auto tariffs, US, Mexico, and Canada steel & aluminum trade accord, Brexit uncertainty is rising even higher, EUR has elections next week, and etc. What I’m basically saying there is a lot of headwinds out there and the flocking to other assets are going to keep rising with all this volatility ramping up.

Am I the only one thinking bitfinex may have an invisible hand in this, bitcoin was doing well while the New York Attorney General restricted their cash spending, and just as soon as the supreme court gave them allowance to continue business as usual for 90 days, not long after that, someone went to dump BTC? I could be wrong but just don’t trust bitfinex and their tether

Yeah, just a correction hopefully then another charge…

You aren’t the only one questioning the legitimacy of the entire thing.

Binance and Kraken, whether they themselves believe Tether is a scam, are offering a way to protect yourself in the event the brown stuff hits the fan. Enter TUSD, a stablecoin pegged to the value of USD. That’s right, a coin pegged to the USD traded against a token also pegged to the USD. Hmmm I wonder why that is…

1 Like

Well, what would you say about +1,66% during 24 h? It’s going steadily up

It’s all good, looking like it’s ready to roll again now

Exactly like before the dip. :+1:

tenor

:grin: That`s good. Exactly like these days BTC movement.

Up almost 5% in the last 24 hour. Let the roller coaster ride continue.

Anybody looking at LTC?? :scream_cat:

Always looking…:grin: