Btc "Game over" target 15000

BTC ITS NOT OVER ITS JUST ANOTHER WAY TO MAKE MONEY! :bar_chart:

For those properly prepared, the bear market is not only a calamity but an opportunity. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t rely on your technical skill too much! Since, BTC is so much volatile & fundamental facts are the key; such as BTC Halving! BTC is so much risky with only technical analysis!

1 Like

Reflexivity is a theory that positive feedback loops between expectations and economic fundamentals can cause price trends that substantially and persistently deviate from equilibrium prices. Reflexivity’s primary proponent is George Soros, who credits it with much of his success as an investor.

Of course, not my friend, the key is to use other factors too, such as sentiment, fundamentals, and other in-house key strategy models. Trading based on a single chart is the way to lose money! :cowboy_hat_face:

Well said, actually BTC/USD is so much unpredictable & I also have such a bad experience with this trading pair by technical analysis! New traders should avoid this pair!

1 Like

What is ur trading style?

Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing!

1 Like

If you can invest your money under fair conditions, in fact under attractive specific conditions, I think one certainly should do so even if the market should go down further and even if the securities you buy may also go down after you buy them

1 Like

It is only in a bear market that the value investing discipline becomes especially important because value investing, virtually alone among strategies, gives you exposure to the upside with limited downside risk.

when is it time to buy crypto?

wait its not yeat the right timintg

We should see longs liquidation soon better to wait! Big wash is comins soon)

BTC IS MOVING DOWN THANK YOU ALL WHO LISTENED TO MY CALL :chart_with_downwards_trend: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :boom: :boom: :100: :100:

I don’t think we’ll have below $20K price for Bitcoin; Since $20K was the previous ATH Price!

Crypto is so much volatile; don’t invest your money unless you have a proper knowledge on Cryptocurrency market!

1 Like

The only thing u need to know is timing and where the whales invest their money!!! :chart_with_downwards_trend:

People can talk a lot but at the end they need is to jump to the train in order to make money, otherwise the train may leave the station :smiley: :chart_with_downwards_trend:

My short position on BTC making me 37% profits in Bince :100:

:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

1 Like