Btc "Game over" target 15000

Binance exchange

2 Likes

Im using indicator WAVETREND build by me u can see it on my website cannot advertise its here post will be removed

1 Like

thank you :bear:

Long BTC and Waves expecting short term rally :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

Targets around 32000/33000 :bar_chart: :bar_chart: :bar_chart:

This bitcoin thing has to pass me by.
A single human being can send out a tweet and it affects the price such that hundreds of millions of people can lose vast sums of money in mere minutes? I never in the past and will never in the future even consider having ANYTHING to do with it. Good luck to the folks who have an interest in it.

Good trade today on WAVES

Unfortunately, said human being also does this for “assets” in another market. I’m wondering how long this person can yield this power! It’s so… fascinating.

Did you by any chance mean wield instead of yield?

omg yes totally lol. But you know now that you mention it, what if it YIELDS power too hahahhaha wow what an investment! :))))

You made a great call well done!!!

1 Like

np how are you doing

The big buyer defends his position on Bitcoin, but bread is expensive when there is no money, as the margin ends. A good intraday bounce could be after a very powerful sell-off, what we call a flash crash. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: