BTC jump prediction

When will BTC experience its next jump in value, due its jump today?

Bitcoin is known for its price volatility, and sudden jumps or drops in value can occur due to a variety of reasons. and predicting the next jump is tricky. making prediction about Bitcoin is difficult in general. Investing in cryptocurrencies carries inherent risks.

most offer to invest on btc for a long term investment.
is there any signals to predict the next step?

If you look at past SR areas on the weekly chart, you might get an idea of which levels to trade between:

My broker doesn’t offer BTC, but if it did, this is how I would trade it.

Oh that is pain in the neck, is n’t it?
thanks for sharing that.
but just weekly??

I’m sorry, I’m not able to tell you whether this is going up or down with any certainty. And you don’t have to trade the weekly charts, just use them to determine your bias, or direction.

Price on the weekly chart is in a pretty good spot IMO because it’s sitting at a R level. Now, which way is it going to go from here? Let’s look at the 4H chart:

Price is consolidating. If it breaks below consolidation and forms a lower low, then you might want to look for short opportunities and possibly ride it back down towards that S area. If it continues up past that R area and starts breaching the highs, then long.

Once you’ve found your direction you can drill down to the 1H or lower to look for entries, although I don’t trade those TF’s. BTC is volatile, so leave plenty of room for your trades to ride out those ups and downs.

Good luck!