Btc vs gold which one is the real safe haven rn

been watching xauusd and btc side by side during this iran mess and its interesting. gold is doing its usual thing pumping whenever things get ugly in the middle east. but btc is acting more like a risk asset than digital gold. if u look at the charts the correlation is all over the place.

most ppl say btc is the new gold but in times of real panic the big money still runs to xauusd first. i feel like btc is still in terms of a transition phase. it wants to be a safe haven but it still dances to the tune of the nasdaq and etfs. larning to trade both is the only way to hedge ur port properly.

u guys still holding gold as a hedge or u’ve completely switched to btc? i’m curious if u think btc will ever actually replace gold during a real global crash or if its just a narrative for the moonboys. lmk ur thoughts.

I still consider BTC a risky asset. Compared to gold, I still prefer gold because it has a proven track record since ancient times as a symbol of prosperity, and I remain convinced that it will retain its value—especially given the support it receives from global central banks for their strategic reserves. Bitcoin, on the other hand, relies heavily on market adoption and is prone to rapid price fluctuations. Therefore, for long-term investment, I choose gold and allocate a smaller portion to BTC.