BTCC, discussion, questions, reviews

Are there funding and withdrawal fees?

for kyc u can get the bonus, for the first trade etc

We only support crypto deposits at the moment. You can check which coin is supported on our website. :grinning:

Are there promos for new users?

• Absolutely! Complete objectives/missions for new users and earn up to 10,055 USDT in rewards!

Are there funding and withdrawal fees?

• We impose minimum deposit amounts and withdrawal fees. Look for our Deposit and Withdrawal Fee Chart in the Support Centre section of our website!

I have heard that many brokers use different rules on demo accounts and real accounts. Is this the same situation here?

Frankly, this is the first time that I hear such a thing. What would be the purpose of that?

Can I deposit fiat currency and then convert it to USDT in order to fund my account?

I do not know, probably to show you that you can earn on demo and then to lose money on real account.

In addition, demo accounts are not made only for newbies, but also for experienced traders, to check platforms, conditions, etc… The better demo account will also attract large players.

You also have to check costs which are related to specific account types. There might be some other commissions or spreads which should be taken into account. Don’t look just for the costs of a single asset.

what are the trading fees here?

Do they have kyc? and do they support transfers between exchanges?

do they transfer funds via credit cards?

Depends of your country. fees can be high.

better us use crypto withdrawals and keep them on cold storages.

did they faced problems with withdrawals when btc was 30k and then encreased to 60?

I just hold BTC for long term I don’t trade it too much.

Good exchange so far, recommend.

Is it possible to withdraw funs from btcc to the cold wallet like ledger directly?

1 Like

Absolutely! You can fund your account with credit cards and the crypto you purchase will be in USDT.