BTCC, discussion, questions, reviews

Good exchange so far, recommend.

Is it possible to withdraw funs from btcc to the cold wallet like ledger directly?

1 Like

Absolutely! You can fund your account with credit cards and the crypto you purchase will be in USDT.

hey! what types of customer support does btcc offer? Is it available during day off?

Just curious, how often do you guys run promotions or special trading events?

their fees can be a bit high compared to some other exchanges. For withdrawals, the process is straightforward, but itā€™s not the fastest. It took about two days last time I did it.

They offer leverage trading, did you try that? Also, have you had any issues with customer service?

How can I keep track of all my trades and fees? Is there an easy summary or dashboard?

Iā€™ve dabbled in leverage trading. Itā€™s decent with BTCC, they offer up to 100x, which is pretty high risk, so you need to be careful. As for customer service, I had an issue once where a transaction didnā€™t go through. It was nerve-wracking, but their support team resolved it within a day. They were quite responsive. If youā€™re okay with occasionally slow withdrawal times and a bit of a learning curve, BTCC is a solid option.

hi. are there any plans to introduce more cryptocurrencies to the platform?

Thanks. That helps a lot. I guess every platform will have its ups and downs.

The new contest looks great, didnā€™t saw smth like that for few years. anyone checked?

will be closed soon.

Any updates on BTCC improving withdrawal times? Last I checked, they mentioned upgrades coming to expedite the process.

BTC will go as low as 53K, and start the pump from there, anyone up for a debate on that?

1 day is a long time for you?

could be faster mate

comparing with other exchanges that are focused on leverage trading thatā€™s ok

Is it possible to withdraw funds via deposit card issued in EU? Or I should expect problems with taxes?

depends of your country. Also there are ways to get cash instead of official bank transfers. Google it