BubbleXT real or scam

Hi,

Has anyone heard or used BubbleXT. They seem new with lots of great reviews in the last 2-3 month. Say they work out of Zurich, Switzerland?

Thanks,

Billy

Hi Billy! Looks like theyā€™re unregulated broker. One of the most important thing to consider in choosing a broker is to make sure that the broker is a member of a regulatory body.

I wonder if those are legit or paid reviews. :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks my thoughts as well. All the reviews look very similar and I couldnā€™t find if they were regulated so Iā€™ll kiss my dosh goodbye then :roll_eyes:

They have a fully working MT4 platform and the account looks remarkably good.

Never heard of them and cannot find reviews on a reputed reviews website.

1 Like

It is not bad to use a new broker, but it would be at your own risk. I trade with Forexchief because theyā€™ve been around for some years and stable. Some of the conditions we need to achieve certain strategies are offered by such brokers. Some are for real and professional.

Hi Billy, did you find out for sure if these people are scammers? I have a friend who is investing a lot of cash with them, and I wondered if you had any more info?
Thanks,
Doug.

1 Like

https://bubblext.com/web-trader.html

Thanks Todorie. Its just weird no one has heard of them

Hi, Doug Iā€™m sure they are a scam

Yes Iā€™m sure its a scam nothing checks out addressā€™s etc. Have you anymore info from your friend?

Well, no info yet on whether itā€™s a scam or not, but he invested Ā£17k to start with, then after a couple of weeks he topped that up to Ā£50k. His ā€œadvisorā€ seems to be placing the trades on his behalf as he is totally new to trading. He sends me updates every few days, and seems to be making astounding amounts of money. His total assests are up from Ā£50k to around Ā£110k after 6 weeks of trading! This seems way to good to be true to me. He says he can withdraw cash whenever he likes. He took out a couple of small withdrawals initially, then took out Ā£5k a few days ago without a hitch. I said it must be a scam but he says if it was a scam they would have stopped talking to him once they had his Ā£50k. He says they are not asking him to invest more, and that Ā£50k is the maximum investment, apparently.
How much cash have you got in with them Billy?

Hi Doug,

Your friend seems to have done very well and is very trustworthy investing those amounts so soon. Sounds like heā€™s got an amazing ā€œadvisorā€. Have you invested aswell now?

No, I havenā€™t invested. Iā€™m confident itā€™s too good to be true. If in a few months time, heā€™s taken out more money than heā€™s put in, Iā€™d then consider then maybe.

Many brokers have mt4. You have to use only the ones that has good reputation and has been around for a long time. Not some bubble whatever. Seems like you are complete rookie.

Hi Doug,
Warn your mate itā€™s a scam. If he stops investing they ā€˜The Account Advisorā€™ will just lose his money someone has told me. Glad I didnā€™t invest.

All of these things would be enough to already make me feel worried. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Billy,
Iā€™ll advise him of your comment.
Probably too late for him now any way.

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/bubblext-review

I would suggest going for something more renowned.

It sometimes gets really difficult to decide whether a broker is legit or a scam because they all look the same. Itā€™s only after you trade with them and find out their reality. I have traded with several brokers in the past and found that if anyone of them is offering a deal that seems to be very good, they are nothing more than a scam.

Their reviews seem very negative on most of the broker review website, so i would wanna avoid that.
if anyone has tried with that broker, do share us what and how was it