Bucket list topic

Hi all, I am a mathematician by training and am currently teaching maths, but I really want to learn how to trade. Been advised this is the right place to start.

2 Likes

most welcome to baby pips community , this community is full of education , be knowledge from here by learning. good luck

Welcome to the community! This site is definitely the best for beginners.

Welcome to the forum. As a maths teacher you should have a better grasp of percentages than many traders do. Perhaps you could look out for confusion on this subject and maybe help a few people?

Hi. Welcome! This is a great place to start. Your mathematical skills will surely come to use one day. All the best!

Excellent. An understanding of probabilities and variance will set you up well for dealing with the psychology of trading to an extent I think. It will seem more logical to you.

Absolutely! Be sure to complete Pipsology, the free course!

Hello Spattention! Welcome here as you have definitely come to the right place! Start with babypip’s School of Pipsology, and proceed gradually, understanding everything at your own pace. There is no need to rush, but the utmost importance is how deeply you understand the materials. You can also buy books to read. However, I will strictly suggest you to open a demo account and start practising whatever you are learning. Practically applying your theoretical knowledge will help you to grasp the matter faster.
ALL THE BEST!