Bull Market Returning

Hello you very intelligent and amazing people. I do hope you are doing well today.

I kindly wondered please when people had any thoughts to when the US Bull Market will return? I know its difficult to predict with rising interest rates, the war in Ukraine. Does anyone kindly have any thoughts or perspectives on this please? For instance prior to 2020 the US market has enjoyed many years of consecutive gains. Any advice on this i would be forever grateful for.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and look after yourself. All the best.

Yes the Fed is about to pause and should start to slash interest rates. Watch for the Fed overreaction to some shocks it is often a signal of impending bull market.

an interesting question, granted, but an investing forum might be a more appropriate place to discuss it than a trading forum?

fortunately, it isn’t at all necessary to know, or to guess, the answer to this question, to trade profitably :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would rather not give myself unnecessary headache trying to predict the market. I would only wait for the market to show me the way and jump in whichever direction it goes.

historically bull markets tend to follow bear markets and it’s likely that the US market will eventually recover and experience gains again