Bull or bear?

Time to go bearish, again?

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

My bias is still long.

Yeah, maybe we should test resistance, first.

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

IMO, The pair will test SUPPORT first and will go North. Nothing to say now. Just posting a chart.

Good Luck.

Just because there is a trend confirmation we need to think the other way?

I notice that a lot too. People are so anxious to get in early on a trend. It’s as if they mentally fight the direction of price.

I’m waiting for trend reversal. Waiting for MACD to show divergence. It must happen, EUR will return to 1.29 very soon.

-Mark Twain.

Yeah, I think it is realistic that it will go to 1.29. But is that a trend reversal? At 1.29 it will touch your last low bollinger… I don’t consider that as a reversal, but as a correction.

Still I don’t understand why we need to think that the Dollar will rise. The charts show me something different. But, those are the charts and they can change their minds as quickly as a woman…:slight_smile:

Yes, trend correction. Excuse me, I was in middle of some rush when I was writing this post.

And your comparison of market with woman, made me lol, sir. :smiley:

-Mark Twain.

Why does it have to happen? Gtn reaction? Just a feeling?

That’s called relying on luck.

Price will go down when it goes down. And when it does, go down with it. While you’re waiting for price to reverse, you’re missing out on the gains that you could be enjoying.

My bias is still long and I have 200 pips of floating profit to benefit from it.

No I don’t. I’m grabbing pips since EUR/USD was on 1.8xxx few days ago. Too bad it’s demo, but still…

-Mark Twain.

1.324 now. Waiting to shoot through 1.33 again.

Happy trading. :slight_smile:

-Mark Twain.

Those guys at Wall St. caused some a little bit of stir yesterday, thus EUR/USD seen decrease even to the 1.32 point. I firmly believe that this was temporarily, (I don’t see any indicator to confirm bearish bias), and my bias is long today.

-Mark Twain.

Many expect too see price going downwards, but it seems that market is under buying pressure now. At this moment, price is oscillating and is pretty much unpredictable. If it manages to go through 1.325, then further upside is most likely.

-Mark Twain.

1.33 point was so close. Never mind, this pair was bullish today. In next few weeks, we should see selling opportunity.

That’s all for now. Tomorrow, the market will be very slow, as Christmas is approaching. I’ll be flat on this pair tomorrow.

Happy trading, folks. :slight_smile:

-Mark Twain.

Deal has been made. Go long as long as you want. (I really like that hammer). :smiley:

-Mark Twain.

Previously, we saw that this pair has some trouble with keeping above 1.33 level. If we get close above 1.33 at New York session, I see 1.34 and even 1.35 at sight.

-Mark Twain.

As I’m writing this, pair is bellow 1.316. I’m selling only if there’s strong selling pressure below 1.315. I hope that you was on right side of the market today.

-Mark Twain.

End of bearishness, maybe? Seems that we’ll get a close with nice hammer.

-Mark Twain.