Bullish vs Bearish positionss, Price Action, Japanese Candlesticks

Good afternoon,

I have a doubt. I am learning about Japanese candlesticks and in the subject they say something like “the bulls pushed the position to make it favorable for them” what I mean is if the price of the action or the direction that takes the trend is due to the supply and The demand or the pressure and number of positions that open, I mean that if you open more bullish positions the price will start to rise and if more bearish positions are open, the price will start to fall.

I am Mexican, where I could inquire more about this, I understand English well, but many things like these confuse me, especially these one.

I expect an answer from a good soul, Thank you.

I think you answered your own question so perhaps your understanding of price action is good already.

Price of an instrument rises because there are more buys than sells of that instrument executed. If there are more sells than buys, price falls.

If price is rising, this often attracts more buyers to buy, so their buys continue to make price rise, which can lead to an uptrend. Uptrends and downtrends tend to continue more often than they tend to fail. From our point of view, there is not much more that we need to know in order to trade profitably.

1 Like

Oh ok ok, yeah I needed to understand that well.

I just needed someone that take this info and told me it was like this. Then it´s not that dificult to understand.

Thanks my friend.