BumaSoft's Market Model

Don’t be too hard on yourself. This takes a while. It’s a learning curve :). See how your first blue area was absorbed on that triple top before it went through? You have to pay attention to those kind of clues.

[QUOTE=“toplessons;506877”]Don’t be too hard on yourself. This takes a while. It’s a learning curve :). See how your first blue area was absorbed on that triple top before it went through? You have to pay attention to those kind of clues.

[/QUOTE]

The lovely thing, of course, is that it did bounce, just not where I thought it would. After it went through my zones :slight_smile: I did have a short up there at around 100.80 but didn’t keep it, just booked a couple of pips thinking it is going through like last 2 times. And it dropped 100+

I downloaded forex tester and its really good

Just wanted to reply here to keep this thread going. I posted here a while back but didn’t do too much after that. I still work full time so Forex is still a free time activity.

I will say though, the more and more I delve into the Forex market, the more I start to notice trading like described in this thread or similar to it seems to be the way to go. Yes it takes more work, but like mentioned, you can reap big time. I have found quite a few other places online where people trade like this as well. Some of the terminology may be different, but the results are quite impressive.

I will try to post some charts this weekend to see if I am getting the hang of this. :smiley:

Hi, there! Thanks for stopping by. I’ll give you some feedback with your charts when you’re ready. Happy trades!

Thank you so much toplessons! It is amazing that you spend so much time specifying this method, clarifying points, posting charts and helping the community.
I have read the whole thread yesterday in one go so I am still digesting this invaluable information. I have watched the Market for many years and the concept and mechanism make so much sense to me. I also like the philosophy so please, please please continue updating this thread with charts, I am sure I am speaking for many!:21::21:

Hi toplessons.
I just read many of the first few pages. Running out of time now to read, so went to the end now.
Please, please, please don’t go away! I definitely want to go through this thoroughly and completely. Well, I will.
I hope you haven’t gone away.
Mike

Great stuff keep it coming…thanks! :wink:

Guys, I am still here :). Your comments really brought a smile to my face, so thanks for your feedback and encouragement! I am glad you are finding some value here. To be honest, I was hoping for some charts from you guys. Most of the info is already here, but now you need practice, experience, screen time. After you guys go through the whole thread, you can start finding these areas on charts and post your trade setups here, then I can comment on them and guide you. I will do my best to also post some of my charts from time to time, only the euro has been so choppy lately that I took a break from trading. Just came back from a long trip to India a few days back :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Hi, guys,

As of October 1st, I am starting a new private class (one on one live trading course), detailing the way I trade. If anyone is interested, drop me a private message and I’ll fill you in on the details.

Thanks
PS: Still waiting for your charts here, so I can comment.

Thank you so much TL, this thread is really Great. Sincerely I have had spending so much time in Sam seiden free webinars and i still have a lot questions that confuse me for so long until I come to this thread It really bright me up and solve a lot questions in my head. TL you really a Great man hehe… Thanks again. Yeah you seem like a meditator right? Are you practicing Vipassana Meditation? I’m poor in english hehe … Thanks for you sharing.

May all beings be Free.
May all beings be Happy.
May all beings be Peaceful.
May all beings be Safe.
May all beings awaken to the light of their true nature.
May all beings be Free.

Thanks for the warm feedback, shanawhite. I have been practicing Vipassana meditation, but over the past year it’s mostly shikantaza instead (zazen, just sitting).

Glad you found the information here valuable. Enjoy your trading and be happy! :slight_smile:

shikantaza只管打坐 (zazen, just sitting) is the way I practice too hahaha…

Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind from Master Shunryu Suzuki Roshi really a Great book. Sorry my english is not that good. i have no problem in reading and understanding but not good in writing so it is quite difficult for me to write too much in english hahaha … The book Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind and Branching Streams Flow in the Darkness by Shunryu Suzuki-Roshi both are Great for understanding and practice Zazen. Try it if you haven’t read about them before. Have a nice day!!

Yeah, I have read and enjoyed Suzuki’s Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind :). I will look for the other one as well. I recommend “Essence of Zen”, by Sekkei Harada Roshi. Trained for a short while at his Hosshinji temple in Japan last year. Thanks and enjoy!

For anyone willing to learn i can attest that this is the holy grail if used correctly, nothing is more simple than supply / demand zones, which is what the entire market is based on (people buying and selling).

Have you got a link to the webinars? Also the PDF on the first page is no longer available.

Yeah I will look for “Essence of Zen” Thanks for your recommendation. Have a nice day!!

Hi, MayZerG. I updated the link to the PDF on the first post. You can now find it here. If you are referring to the webinars I was planning on holding, I haven’t started that yet, but will announce on the forum and website when I have the time to start those out :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoy :slight_smile:

hi, I am new here, now I am still reading page by page and learning hard to understand.
as soon as I start trading again I will join the discussion here.

Really Thank you so much TL, I got new way of thinking about the market.
God Bless

Just caught a nice top on gbpusd at 1.61700 while i was sleeping for 25pips. I have next long setup at 1.60100 on the 4H chart with TP of 1.60400. Sorry im on my iphone so cant provide pictures! May have to wait a while for that trade to open.

If you were watching GBPUSD this morning before the GDP release, there is the setup 2 hours earlier, could even expand the bottom demand zone further to the left, meaning it had already touched once before. Have news on all of my positions on my twitter so feel free to browse, i practice simple support/resistance supply/demand like TopLessons, the concept is so overlooked but it is the real deal.

If you did not enter on the demand zone, you would have entered after the candle close above the supply zone (resistance) as it had been broken or (absorbed) as TopLessons would say!

Edit: EURUSD Setups - Imgur Here are 3 setups on EURUSD on 3 different timeframes that are completely different days/months!

Thanks for contributing, MayZerG :slight_smile: