• Original Indicator
  • 100% Non Repaint Indicator
  • Trading time: Every time
  • Instant Download in Zip file
  • Arrows Popup Sound Alerts
  • Timeframe: M5 & Above
  • Use on unlimited MT4 accounts
  • Type of strategy: Scalping and Intraday
  • Built for Metatrader 4 (MT4 for PC and Laptop, MT4 for MAC)
  • Works on Forex, Stock Market, Binary Option etc.

Hello Trader’s, today I have brought for you such an indicator which will show the power of its arrow. Because I have used this indicator and I was also doing backtest for many days, I saw that the result was believable. I don’t think you will find such an indicator anywhere in the whole of Google. It took us 20 days to make this indicator as we did a lot of testing and setup the arrows. And after doing so much hard work, you can see the result in front of you, how the indicator looks and at which place you get the arrow to give entry. If you spend a few days with this indicator then you will learn to use this indicator very well and you can take up entries anyway. If you want, you can easily make 300 to 500 dollars a day by placing small lots. You just have to use this indicator! if you work in other pairs then you can use it. Like:- Nifty, Gold, Silver, EURUSD, USDCAD, EURCHF, GBPUSD,etc. You can earn 300$-500$ a day by using this indicator. Remember to use small lots And trade as per the market trend.