Buy/Sell "line" becomes resistance/support. Jargon for this?

Hey all!

First, don’t take this post too serious, it’s nothing more than a silly observation from my part. Anyway, I have noticed a disturbing phenomenon, which fortunately doesn’t happen too often. Say you put on a buy, and as soon as this line is plotted on your chart this sucker seems to become the strongest resistance ever seen. Conversely if you put on a sell and that line becomes impenetrable.

My question: is there a “name” for this kind of behavior? If the answer is no, feel free to come up with some nice suggestion on what to call this.