Buy & Sell Trade Signals | Live Recording | Entry and Targets

Hello everyone I am Crxssfx, I’ve been learning how to read price action for over 3 years now, and during that time I have grasped a great understanding of Price Action and how Liquidity is exchanged in the Markets. I intend to use this platform to build an audience around the price action model I’ve grown to love which has been authored by Michael J Huddleston. For the next couple of weeks, I’ll be posting bite-size videos demonstrating how I internalize price action to find a buy and sell entry in some of the most popular markets. The videos will be a mixture of live recordings and or simulated price action. Currently, the videos only have the narration in the form of text on screen but as we progress I’ll begin to voice narrate the videos.

-Here’s a little bit of insight into the tools, concepts, and markets we’ll be entertaining with our time.

My Trade Profile:

-Day Trader/Scalping

List of Price Actions Patterns we’ll be observing:

-Order Blocks
-Breaker Blocks
-Fair Value Gaps
-IOFED
-Old high/low
-Rejection Blocks

Markets we’ll be Observing:
-Currency paired with the USD
-NAS100
-S&P500
-VIX 75
-VIX 50
-VIX 100

News (If any)

• One (1) medium of High impact news per session.

My Price Model, the Market Marker Buy & Sell Model

Video Release on April 10, 2023:
YouTube: Live Trading (USDCHF) - 46 Pips in 3 hours using ICT Order Block Trading Strategy

2 Likes

Waiting for your videos!

1 Like

I explain where price is most likely to go on the USDCHF 30 min chart, now this is a short-term trade in nature. My convictions as to where I expected price to run involve 4 things.

Trade Confluence:

1. Purging of Sell-Side Liquidity at 0.90862
  2. inefficient price move lower
  3. Bullish Breaker
  4. Bullish Order Block at 0.90907

The confluence of these (4) points above led to my conviction that price should run higher to fill in the void at 0.91370 and clear the buy-side liquidity above 0.91659. These tools and concepts are authored by Michael better known as InnerCircle Trader.

Video Release on April 10, 2023:
YouTube: Live Trading (USDCHF) - 46 Pips in 3 hours using ICT Order Block Trading Strategy

The S&P E-mini respected the Bullish Order Block at 4075.75, along with the ICT Breaker Block which also helped push price higher. My conviction as to where I expected the price to run involves 4 things.

Trade Confluence:

1. Purging of Sell-Side Liquidity at 4072.75
  3. Bullish Breaker
  4. Bullish Order Block at 4075.75

My rules remain the same, I only changed the timeframe. The ICT Trading Models I use allows me the ability to do Position, Short-term, and Day trading; I’m not limited to just one timeframe.

Video Release on April 12, 2023:
YouTube: Targeting Buy Side Liquidity | S&P 500 Emini Futures

The US Dollar index is very useful in determining where other currency pairs may trend. In this live recording, I had to cut the video short due to some personal errands I had to do but nevertheless, it was a beautiful price run.

Trade Confluence:

1. Purging of Buy-Side Liquidity at 102.752
  2. inefficient price move higher
  3. Bearish Breaker 102.586
  4. Bearish Fair value Gap at 102.497

If the US dollar index is Bearish then EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, and AUDUSD should be Bullish.

Video Release on April 19, 2023:
YouTube: ICT Market Maker Sell Model | DXY Analysis | 10Apr23

I’m showing skills in terms of my ability to forecast price action. No hype, no glam, no glitter.
Just the charts.

Trade Confluence:

1. Purging of Buy-Side Liquidity at 102.145
  3. Bearish Breaker (Highlighted by the YELLOW box)
  4. Bearish Fair Value Gap (Highlighted by the GRAY box)

In Naruto Shippuden Season 3 Episode 3, Naruto uses the Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu to speed up the learning process of mastering a new skill. Like Naruto new and aspiring traders can supercharge their learning pace by the use of Trade Simulator software available on the web.

In this video, we Back-Test the Market Marker Sell Model in the EURUSD. My rules remain the same.

Trade Confluence:

1. Purging of Buy-Side Liquidity at 1.45473
  3. Bearish Breaker (Peach colored box)

In this live recording, the USDCHF found support at the high of the Bullish Breaker and Bullish Order Block then traded higher attacking price level 0.93732

Trade Confluence:

1. Purging of Sell-Side Liquidity at 0.91925
  3. Bullish Breaker (Gray transparent rectangle)
  4. Bullish Order Block at 0.93422

In this live video recording, I discuss how one can use the Dollar Index (DXY) to confirm directional Bias in other currency pairs. This can be very helpful in deciding if you should be a Buyer or Seller of EURUSD and or GBPUSD.

Trade Confluence:

1. Purging of Sell-Side Liquidity at 101.906
  3. Bearish Breaker (Gray transparent rectangle)
  4. Bearish Order Block

In this live recording, I show how I caught 50 PIPS in the EURUSD market. I show key levels of entry and exit.

Trade Confluence:

1. Purging of Buy-Side Liquidity at 1.10671
  3. Bearish Breaker at 1.10324
  4. Bearish FVG at 1.10261

My strategy remains the same with subtle adjustments. These adjustments are due to the present market condition when I took the entry. The purpose of these videos is to show my skill and precision in forecasting price action. I’m not teaching you what I do but instead displaying consistency. All except one (1) of my videos are recorded LIVE.

Trade Confluence:

1. Purging of Buy-Side Liquidity at 1.50737
  3. Bearish Breaker at 1.50196
  4. Bearish Order Block at 1.49775

Thank you for your time!

Hi Fan of your and YT student of your you rock thank u . for first time i feel comfortable about my trading plan and stagiest. Thank ,Thank you

1 Like

There is a method to the madness. This setup was a 5-minute scalp in the USDCAD market. My rules of engagement remained the same. I am demonstrating how I internalize market Price Action; no glitter or glam just skill. I welcome your feedback here.

Trade Confluence:

1. Purging of Buy-Side Liquidity at 1.35643
  3. Bearish Order Block at 1.35088

Exit Price: 1.34400

Happy Trading!

Hello everyone! CrxssFX here, I’m returning to Baby PIPS to share live trade executions I’ve recorded on my computer. I have been grinding through the ICT mentorship core content and as you may already know I’m currently a part of ICT mentorship. I have grown so much over the past couple of months and I’d like to use this platform to share useful and entertaining content for new and aspiring traders.

In this video, ICT speaks about working with small trading accounts. I hope you find this information insightful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu1vanly9eE&t=133s

GL & GT

Hello everyone! CrxssFX here. In this recorded video, I share the practicality of managing an open trade. I use Camtasia to record my computer screen as I engage the market. I hope you find this content entertaining as well as educational.

Video link: https://youtu.be/6CMmrkAjaPQ?si=uwq1J09Ru9T0fDBv

GLGT!

Hello everyone! In this live recording of me executing and managing a trade on VIX10, ICT speaks on Trade Psychology. I hope you find this insightful/beneficial as you embark on your trading journey.

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZfduVpezms&t=35s

GLGT!