Calibrate your mind and turn off the white noises before any trade

You know the greatest characters have always prized self-esteem above public opinion. Being able to look self in the eyes after trade session, and say! "boy did ran today with the Lion/Tigress in the wild and life to tell the story. Understand what you are trading., become a master of one indicator ( they are all the same) Believe it or not, you cannot find the best of FX traders online. the Good ones does not talk opening about their trading style. Genuine prophet speaks about the future and not the past.

The Poet 5600

1 Like

The best way to trade is to stay focused and this is how you build your focus.

1 Like

This is quite true yet we have so many new traders looking left and right for a guru.

1 Like

As I always say to my fellow traders, don’t trust any other broker accept a regulated pure ecn broker. Their are quite a few with such conditions like, hymc, hotforex, fxview etc.

1 Like

In trading there is a huge number of rules and regularities that need to be understood and followed, but sometimes you can do something unexpected and get a result that fully meets your expectations.

I think a person can easily deal with any problem if he is well versed in the chosen topic.
So all you have to do is stay motivated and continue learning, even if you already have certain achievements.

1 Like

If you can focus on your goal, there is nothing that can stop you from making profits and reaching where you want to be.

1 Like

Absolutely. Many don’t even set targets or goals. I believe without one, we just dont know why we are trading.

Surely, if you are interested win the prizes that people are getting, then you need to calibrate you mind. This means that you are going to be very serious with the training excluding anything that may hinder you from getting the prize. Hard Work is always the best. It is very important to set your mind into the things that will you to expand on your trade.

I have realised that the setting of mind of any individual is very important. This is because it helps you to be alert and prepare well for matter that would have arrived. Calibration of the mind is always the best thing ever that any individual that understands the meaning of trade should do. turning off of mouth has a number of deeper revelation.

Success is never achieved without a goal in trading. One has to set a goal and move forward according to that goal.

Setting a goal in trading helps in staying focused and motivated, it helps in reminding a trader to be in discipline all the time.

Thanks for sharing this great piece of information! I truly believe that by interacting with intermediate traders, we can learn what everyone else is doing and how we can benefit from that. We all come from different backgrounds and have different trading journeys. This clearly shows that there is so much that we can learn from each other.

I don’t think so buddy. I’ve got help from many successful traders who shared their insights whenever asked.

Quite agree with these words. The best thing you can do for you success in trading is to calibrate your mind on success and abstract from the whole world during your trading session. Concentration is such a thing which lots of traders/novices neglect. I guess that it’s a biggest part of your trading activity and it isn’t wondering, every activity requires maximum concentration in case of you serious approach to it. Well, sometimes it can be quite difficult to throw away any extra thoughts from your brain and of course beginners have to learn it, like other vital skills for trading. Learning is the key.

Well, I guess such practices as calibrating the mind and so on should be learnt by novices permanently, because it’s very important for a trader to have an ability to abstract from anything around him/her. Of course, you shouldn’t turn off your mind, you have to focus on trading activity and never distract on something. In my opinion, it’s very hard to learn how to trade like that, nevertheless if a trader would spend a certain amount of time on it, then he/she would probably be successful in it. Abstraction, as for me, is a very significant part of trading activity, because it helps you to concentrate on trading.

Quite an interesting proposal. Although in essence it is correct. You need to really set yourself up for trading.

So true man!

Mastering your emotional response to the market is imperative. It can help you get to the next level in your trading career. To keep my emotions at bay, I try not to fixate myself on trading. I keep on doing something creative to spark my imagination and to use the other part of my brain.