Can any body tell me? Around the world!

Dear friends I am going to share an important thing needs your kind and intense interesting.
I start my job with from any amount example 10$ 300$
500$
1000$
2000$
Too
I always make higher equity never fail to reduce or loose capital for few days and after it I loose it always
I think emotions are involved
I think I may become overconfident
Some what I don’t know
Remember that I always go up from my equity from 25% to 500% and make withdraw and use money also
But I loose it can not continue it farghter
I have learned forex from various resources
I also learning still
But I need to control the weak point most causing my loss which must be pointed out or understood
Anybody can hel there
Why does it happen?
What is my weak pints
What does need to be controlled when and how
Regards
Nyvermynd
Pakistan

I suspect that you are risking a higher percentage of your capital when your capital has increased through profits.

If you start with $200, you might think that only risking $10 per trade is OK, because you can afford to lose $10, it’s not much money. And why would you want to trade if you cannot make at least twice that, $20 per trade?

But this is the wrong attitude. Think about the percentages, not the amount of money. Use a stop-loss so that your risk is never more than, say, 2%. As your account increases, keep the risk at 2% - forever. If your strategy is good, your account will grow. But still keep your risk at 2% per trade.

2 Likes

Ok
Do you mean that I should set stop loss on each trade I execute?.or
Do you suggest that I must set stop loss of whole session of the day at 2% max?

I shall add
That I invest suppose 100$ I never fail to loose first few days when my account balance reaches 200% I make withdraw and use it considered that the remaining balance is enough to grow at this stage I become fail.
An instance one deposits 100$ looses 7 $ a day 9 next 12 third day and so on untill all.
I have some other case
I always make deposit grow it from 50% to 500% in a three four days and I usually withdraw money and use it later I become fail to grow more
Sir

I suggest to always set a stop-loss, but set it where the chart tells you to. Then adjust the position size so that the capital risked if the stop-loss price is reached is no more than 2% of what is in your account. do that for every trade, no matter how many trades you have taken or won or lost.

Why are you withdrawing cash?

1 Like

Right sir
I am going to copy your suggestions on a note book and looking forward comments from others as well
This will help me to build better strategy

1 Like

Sorry, but it seems to me that you do not have a winning strategy.

1 Like

Right may be
Comments are not only solvations of matters.
Research study and experience is important I am seeking advice from wise traders on this open forum
Regards
Even I see some are kidding and some joking as according their education age and knowledge

I suggest you start over and learn correctly.

2 Likes