Can any one enthusiastically recommend a broker?

I am on the west coast of the USA and was doing well and trading with FinFX but for some reason they turned all their clients over to Tallinex who was also a good broker. Soon they were no longer allowed to have USA clients and shifted us to Capital City Markets. I have no information on them, they are not subject to regulation of any kind, can not be reached by phone and I would just have to have blind faith in their good will. Pretty scary. The American brokers I have investigated are not anyone I want to do business with. The think or swim folks at TD Ameritrade might be an exception but their trading platform is terrible compared to MT4.
Can any one help me with this dilemma so I can get back to trading?
Gary

I am in U.S. and OANDA is the choice right now for you and I. I’m very happy with them. If you don’t want to trade on dinosaur MT4, they have a very good web based platform that is very nimble.

Forex.com or Oanda, although I will say, Oanda has the mobile platform and web based platform perfected, and if you are going that route “mobile or web”, Oanda miles ahead (Hint, Hint). The regulation on both are rock solid and so are the compliance Depts. The only thing is, as you not doubt know, you will have to get up SUPER early to catch the Unofficial Spot Currency Open at 6am.

The Ever Up At 4:45 Working Out Elderly VIPER

Why are you asking for recommendations? You need to choose the broker by yourself and then only ask others for their opinion. Who can guarantee that the broker you’re recommended is not a scam?

Juzahe Please don’t reply to anymore of my posts. Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions I will look into them.

Thanks Steve I will look into OANDA. I appreciate the recommendation.

You should choose a broker by yourself. It’s not like any conditions will be good for you. You can just open the thread with brokers discussion and read the comments.