Can anyone help me finding a reliable brooker

ive tried plus500.com, etoro, Hotforex.

but they are all scammers that works against you earlier today i closed an position manualy at hotforex with 50 pips profit over tp? wtf? they wait until the position is at the exact tp you have set so if the marcket mooves fast up and down it want execute the trade.
how can you use an ea on a brooker when you cant trust them?
also i got hotforex recomended here at babypips. i cant sea how any trader would recomend them exept if they got paid for it. ?
why not recomend brookers that is good for the clients ore doesnt it exist.? please help me people.

and its hard to do my strategys when hotforex refuse me to put up orders thats to close to executing price. would only recomend hotforex to my worst enemies! luckely i am only trading their demo now. but blew an 1000$ account for a few days ago.

isn’t normal to have limits for each pair, like stops/limit are around 2-4 pips from the actual price, I don’t think there are brokers that would allow a very close order to be executed… unless they are a market maker and control their own market.

evidently you can’t pick a reliable decent broker. do you pick them based on how many ads you see scattered all over the interweb, or based on their “bonus free money, double your deposit” schemes?

my broker (who i won’t name anymore, other than to say “D”) doesn’t restrict anything like that. market orders, limit orders, closing an order, merges, etc. the ONLY thing i could MAYBE see is that if you have a TP set, you MIGHT need to cancel it before closing the position. but i’m pretty sure my broker does an auto-cancel if i close the order (cuz it’s just a bloody obvious thing to do). then again, this is why i don’t pre-set a TP if i’m actually going to watch the market. it’s idiotic in my opinion to set a TP and limit yourself to only that much TP and no more (and indirectly refuse to take 5 pips less).

try paxforex the best broker i ever have they keep their promise and even give the second chance for be bonus online program. where they give usd200 credit to start from for trading.

I totally agree with nazifdaniel. I would recommend them to you as well.

Would you recommend them for the mini accounts to?

It seems that the spread on major pairs is about 3 pips, is it good?

Thanks for your help.

Dont waste Your time with this Pax thing, they are just making advertisement :slight_smile:
Try some real brokers!

Yes, I would recommend them for mini accounts as well.

A very unintelligent statement without any supporting statement. Just look at the hard work they have put in the last few months to really innovate and expand in order to offer traders the best solution.

Nice mr advertiser :slight_smile:

I can suggest better to use Admiral market broker, spread about 1 pip :wink:

I would suggest pepperstone fx as the lowest spread and many other features. you can get a high rebate if you open an account under our group.

Cheers

IBFX, FXDD, FXOpen

TS, choose some well-known and large brokers, such as Oanda, FXCM etc. Also I’d recommend you such less known broker as Forex Club since I’m trading with them for about 6 month and have mainly poitive experience.

Who heard of hugoways, I don’t have any real or demo account with them but have seen good comment about them, anybody who can shed more light on them

better to stay away from this broker, it looks like a scam