Can anyone help to code this EA!

Hi everyone, I am new to this group and Forex trading. Currently I am learning EA coding but I can tell it wasn’t easy. :crazy_face:

I have came across this strategy which have back testing 100 times and show a winning probability of 60~%: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

If anyone can help to code this would be really great :pray:,

I can write code for the MQL4 algorithm. I need to write your task in words. This is a small amount of money.

I can write code for the MQL4 algorithm. I need to write your task in words. This is a small amount of money.

This thing is not good thing at all. I did it and I ate all the money and I couldn’t get it off my mt4 and then I deleted the account.
If you want to backrest this do it with a demo account or talk to freelancer or a robot creator but this thing is not a good thing at all.

@Fatu88
Really? You mean you have the EA to auto trade it with real money?

Do you have a stop loss set?

Can I have the EA if you have it please?

@ut_kanada
Hi, are you from Russia? I think there is a language issue, and I wonder if our meaning would lose during translation…

Hi. Yes, I’m from Russia.

Hi. Yes, I’m from Russia. I’ll be in Bangladesh right now. I understand a little English. More when written on paper. I understand short sentences.
I am also a trader myself, and I understand what the other trader is talking about. MQL4 in English. We need to start, and we will see progress or regression in the process.

I didn’t know about it and I traded with real money and I got 1500 but it couldn’t stop running when I tried stopping it and I closed the account and the builder refund me back my money. If you are looking to buy it you can go on the mt4 and purchase it from there.

Indicators never work, it is always better to just observe the price and volume and trade. Indicators just mess up the charts and very often sideline the important information like price, taking over the whole chart.