Can anyone recommend an honest, PAID Forex training course?

Good advice. Thanks!

@moneydeep Can you please give me more details on VSA, please.

I would follow austinsilver on Instagram and Twitter, he does a lot of free training, then you can subscribe to his service when you are ready. He keeps it simple and he makes it easier to understand, mention my name for extra points lol…

1 Like

Hello how do I get hold of you.
I am interested in the systems you described.

I wouldn’t follow anyone offering paid signals let alone purchase them.

These guys are trying to reel you in with free marketing, a lot of them have already been exposed as frauds, using subscribers money to fund their own accounts in the first place.

Not to mention the fact you’ll just end up being reliant on these signals, expecting easy money.

If it was as simple as paying someone $49 bucks a month, waiting for that email that says go short AUDCAD - and waiting for the money to roll in, we’d all be doing that.

It’s true if you want professional advice you have to pay for it. If you wanted expert advice in any field, legal, construction, medical, doesn’t matter - you’d be prepared to pay top dollar.

Especially if it was for your own legal troubles, construction project or health issues.

So why do people think $49 bucks is going to give them financial freedom? It definitely gives someone financial freedom, but it won’t be you.

1 Like

can you tell me the right direction? i am super newbie.

Hi genius22. You don’t need a paid course. Just go through Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com. It’s possibly the best freely available course in the market. All the best.

I just started. Thank you very much.

Hi! I am beginning in forex. Is there any information you can help guide me into this? Thank you!

Hey man, Im not sure if you know Shaun Lee but he is like the greastest trader there is, He owns Astro Fx and his course is amazing, I have it if you want it, I also have a few other courses that are great and has helped me actually learn to trade, Ive been through babypips i feel you. Let me knw if you are interested

I have two amazing trading courses if you would like it. Astro Fx is one of them which is probably the best out there, let me know if you are interested I can show u everything you need

You need a paid course bro. Ive been through it all with this and nobody actually gives the info you need for free. If you are interested I have two amazing courses. I promise you it will be a life changer if you are interested in them. Just let me know so i can show you them

I’m definitely interested in the course you’re talking about. Let me know how I can get it?

Get yourself some kind of Money Management and Risk Management system.

Dont just enter a trade on a whim make sure there is reason behind the trade yuor about to risk your money on…!!!

Remember not every trade is going to be a winner so dont get down when you lose some.

Always start the next trading day as a NEW DAY Reset yourself and go over your money risk management stratergies again before entering Trade.

NO MATTER WHAT YOUR ENTRY STRATERGY IS manage your risk ALWAYS…

Check out GhostTraders-gt on YouTube been watching their content its worth it.

Online:

1. Babypips.com/school
  2. Forex tutorials in Youtube
  3. Search udemy

Ebooks:

1. Uncharted Stratagems: Unknown Depths of Forex Trading
  2. Forex Backdoor: 0.5% Profit Per Day

Mentors:

1. Rob Booker
  2. FXFledgling Forex Study Group

Al Brooks has one. Couple members on here rave about him in general. I’ve tried reading a book of his. It’s tough reading. Maybe the course is easier.

ive heard many people talk about no nonsense forex. but i dont think its paid.

1 Like

It is free in Youtube. Not sure if he has an advanced paid seminars.

That’s just videos though, isn’t it? Not an actual course with some structure?