Can anyone recommend any great UK_based broker to open a demo account to pratice on?

Hi all,
I am intending to open a demo account to practice on, can anyone please suggest any user friendly and easy to use one from any UK-based broker?
Thanks.
Regards,

Try LCG fx

I think Alapri UK are good

I think forex-metal because I can see a contact number which approved uk. You can see it top of the site : +44-203-514-2677

when you fiind a GOOD broker,let me no UK or other, i am still looking for one. (hard task):33: especialy a good uk one,sorry

Yes, I have checked forexmetal and already using their trading facility. My experience is good in all aspects, as they give lots of good offers for new traders. You can compare it with others.

thanks,i will have a look.

there you will get other benevolent offers as compare to other brokers + good reputation. Excellent facilities I’m availing with no hindrance.

Try LMAX - there’s a web platform, multicharts, mt4…

Vantage FX - offices in UK and Australia. Easy funding with uk and aust banks. No delays on withdrawals. Unlike FXDD, took me 5 business days just for them to process the withdrawal request.

MetaTrader 4 with one click trading and binary options plus i think they might have MetaTrader 5

You can check Forexmetal, it is from UK, although have offices around the globe. It is a reliable ECN, who offers zulutrade facilities with the minimum spread. Services I checked is really good with deposit and easy withdrawal facilities with credit cards and other options. Demo account is just like the real account.