Can I scalp consistently?

@wilczasty Good pointers!
You need to have a lot of patience while scalping because everything is so quick. Also, you need to be quicker in your decisions to make profits.
Increasing your stop loss and reducing your reward risks seems a good move too. In this way, you scalp multiple times to win more profits if your strategy is good. On the other hand, scalping with a higher reward to risk ratio is riskier than that.

Unfortunately I need to suspend this experiment, as I simply don’t have time.
Scalping is possible and so far I’ve managed to lose, learn and get back to zero. I am pretty sure, that further improvements could lead to profitability, yet the screen time requirement is hard to meet. I will look to scalp some during holidays, so hopefully this thread is not dead for good :slight_smile:

Thank you all for comments and encouragement so far!

I believe you can scalp consistently, however it requir plenty of skills and experience, because scalping is one of the most difficult kinds of trading. I tried to scalp but I don’t have any proper result, everything because that times I didn’t have knowledge and skills, I just tried to open position and then closed them in case of minor profits. Scalping implies the multiple position on the short time frame, for example on 1m. The price goes down, you open long, the price goes up, you open short and so on so forth. That’s why scalping can’t be called a consistent kind o trading, it’s really dynamic and unpredictable.