Can I trade gold with hugosway

Can I trade gold with hugosway. And are they the only ones that offer us residents to trade gold. If not could you please name a few because I can’t find any. Thank you

Yes, they offer commodities to trade like gold. Check this list of brokers for gold trading. They specified those that accept US Forex traders as clients.

https://www.fxempire.com/brokers/best/gold

1 Like

Far as I’m aware there is no issue trading gold with them as a US resident though i am not clued up on US lasw as you might be. Might be worth looking into other offshore brokers that allow US residents to sign up.

A lot of my American friends use Hugosway and I do too for scalping nas and Ger30. They definitely have gold to trade too with silver

Yes you can, they are good.

Ofcourse you can. There are pairs of gold and silver you can possibly trade. I also trade this on Tenkofx mt4 with low spreads.

You sure can , I know plenty of US traders who use them .
You can use their Support just to clarify any concerns you may have

Yes you can. It’s called XAUUSD.

From what I know HugosWay isn’t regulated.

From what I have researched and experienced myself there is a lot to be said about regulations, however, excuse my biased ass, but I am an advocate for unregulated brokers as I feel there are more advantages for the clients trading via an unregulated broker compared to regulated brokers.

My reasoning:

Becoming regulated, for the broker as a company is a very expensive thing to do, therefore they look at recuperating those funds back in, VIA their clients. SO, what they tend to do, is bump up the client costs through widening the spread, offering lower leverage, and bumping up the trade commission charge per trade that gets placed.

UNregualted brokers on the other hand, do not have this grand expense, therefore they make money via alternative ways, but allow the clients a little more freedom for example by offering a higher leverage- which I myself find to be more useful and beneficial to my style of trading, better spreads and lower trade commissions.

Also got to mention that some of the so called regulated brokers (won’t mention their names) shady cases. They are regulated right? And what that’s not stoping them to play against their clients.

In short i prefer to have good trading conditions and smooth trading at all than to rely only on regulations.

Not sure what others there are but you can definatly trade gold on Hugosway, I have been using a scalping strategy over the last month with the election being on, trading gold on the smaller time frames in and out. Hugosway worked well, now to do my Christmas shopping

1 Like

Yes you can I use them to trade gold and silver .
Spreads are decent just watch the live spreads as they go fluctuate and good luck .

Open to US you want offshore brokers really. PLenty of those.

It is possibel wiht US law