Can someone please tell me if they see a problem with my system

Can someone please tell me if they see a problem with my system. I have been trading forex for 6 months mostly in demo and in the past month i went to live account was using vt trader and loved it my indicators were scheff trend indicator RSI 8 with a simple ma 8 combined stochastic full 8,3,5 MACD 8,34,8 the time frames i was using were 5min and 1 min the 5min was to see if i should be long or short and 1min as my entry point. usually was looking for a 1.5 to 4 pips profit. Now I am using FXCM and so far not all that happy first there is no help if you open micro account with them and the charting system is not as good.

Hi dk,

If you’re not finding indicators in the Marketscope charts you are used then, then I would suggest checking FxCodeBase. The website has over a thousand custom indicators available for use on Marketscope.

The other thing I would suggest is trying the Strategy Trader platform. It is our most advanced charting package. Automated Forex Trading | Strategy Trader Software

The micro accounts will allow you to trade micro lots and start with a small balance, but all support for micro accounts is held online through the micro support forum (and email for live accounts). For live support via phone or chat, you would need to open a standard 10k account. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

-Jason

Thank you I am going to check it out tonight