Can we acknowledge the total and utter failure of Babypips?

Helloooo. :blush: Iā€™m not one to argue, but I just feel like questioning is completely different from disregarding. I was not impressed simply because the original post made it seem like it was a fact. To be honest, Iā€™m not really sure about the comparison with religion. :sweat_smile:

This doesnā€™t really answer the question since I was seriously asking where he was coming from. :confused: I wanted to know where he was coming from so i could make sense of his position. Iā€™m not saying heā€™s wrong for feeling that way. Iā€™m saying I want to understand why he feels that way.

Iā€™ve had different opinions with people on this forum before, and even other forums and pages. But I feel like, you can educate people, you can question things, you can argue about different opinions without calling other people names and saying mean and irrelevant things.

To add to Ria_Roseā€™s reply the OP wouldnā€™t have faced the kind of backlash he did if heā€™d put his arguments with properly researched & cited references.

• What were the badly written technical books he was referring to?
  • Where was the mention of the debunked Fib analysis in the OP?
  • Where is the mention of the debunked analysis of MA?
  • How can he not know the obvious course content for any aspiring trading professional if heā€™s claiming BP online content was misguided?

Also the following claims are dubious at best:

• Source of online learning material from one online site with paid service content
  • Source of cited Fib study from author of same site.
  • Claim of being a BP lurker for years yet finding no evidence of profitable traders. Iā€™ve been really serious on this site for less than a year and found a lot of evidence without having to look that hard. Then again, I looked with the intention of searching for good analysis and strategy. Not skimmed the surface of the popular daily threads that pop on the right side pane, which is the only possible explanation if his claim is true.

Actually even that benefit of doubt is hard to give because Algā€™s Price action thread is really popular the past few months. If thatā€™s not the blog of a profitable and very open minded trader I donā€™t know what is.

1 Like

Isā€¦ this a post to advertise ā€œmarketlifetradingā€ :cold_face:

This service is free of charge and yes some concepts may be presented in a simpler fashion but how are you supposed to present it to new traders ?
It has to be easier to digest otherwise theyā€™ll be overwhelmed