Can you believe in those forex broker reviews?

Say for example, I’m a fans of Oanda, I found my fund are relativity safe there but not for the trading platform.

What I found the stars, the reviews, the rating given from ForexPeaceArmy are around 2.0 to 2.5 /5 if I’m not wrong. :smiley:

Whereas… Whereas you will find scammy broker like FXJiant have rating over 4/5. :smiley:

So, user lately reported them and they were blacklisted on that site.

In some forum I heard that shady broker tend to hire workers to write review for them.

Any one of you still go thru these site?

1 Like

Hi @steve12345,

You make some great points. One challenge on the internet is that no one verifies whether the people posting broker reviews are real clients. What’s to stop some obscure broker from trying to fake a reputation by having its employees post positive reviews for itself and negative reviews against its better known competitors?

That might explain why some little known brokers seem to get great reviews online while more established brokers with clients around the world get poor reviews. Unfortunately, there are many examples of traders who were fooled by online brokers reviews as this discussion shows: I think I'm being scammed by my broker

While there is no perfect solution, a better option, as we point out in that discussion, is to focus on forex brokers that are regulated by government bodies in major financial centers around the world, as your personal experience proves.

1 Like

Well, it’s your own opinion to believe or not in forex broker reviews.
There is a great list of such websites, which propose “independent” reviews for different brokers. The best review, is your own review.
According to my experience all reviews are like roulette:D If you are lucky, you will find normal review with truthful information.
I prefer to read different forums, where i have possibility to ask people what i need.
I used to read etoro review from 55brokers.com and there was said that it’s good and reliable broker, whom you can trust. But according to last reviews from here, i found that it’s quite unraliable broker that have problems with withdaw and stealing money.
I think sometimes such review websites can’t quickly update information about brokers, and this may cause some misunderstanding.
So if you want to read the truthful reviews, try to find recently published reviews with comments from community.

I don’t believe when reviews are too good. There is always some scam happening, if you have only positive reviews it means you have what to conceal. Plus I always bare in ind that not all of the reviews are sincere.

1 Like

Agreed. If the reviews are too detailed on the good points etc then I am wary.

1 Like

yes, i agree with you. You need to do your own due diligence before you sign up with any broker. I am quite new to the forex market so i am about to get my feet wet, i attended quite a few different seminars and one of them referred me to orbex and the other one referred me to atfx, anyone tried these brokers before?

I am thinking of opening up a demo account and see what its like to trade with them

I have been working with a regulated, experienced and credible broker CIBfx. And I personally think that broker’s review is a great tool to help the traders so that they can take good decisions. And yes, I never faced any problem regarding my capital security: I have been enjoying good earning opportunities with the use of trading services, lower spread, re-quote and slippage free trade executions, 24 hours trading facilities, etc. provided by this broker.