Can you learn forex without a mentor,?

:man_facepalming:…this is just so dull of you!..you want to come here and act all smart…!

Yep! I’m currently trading full time without a mentor.

What strategy are you using? And how much capital?

success on strategy completely depends on money management , so we need to make strong money management.

Don’t ya think that’s a lil too private? =P

not really lol because it’s going to take people time and practice to even make your strategy work for them anyway, and there’s no guarantee it will work for those that attempt it. But I understand why you wouldn’t want to share LOL

I self taught………then got a mentor.

Learning in that manner is what Babypips is for. :smiley:

PM it to me then. It’s only for personal knowledge. I just think if you post your opinion then you could be asked about it. See what people can aim for.

I think that we are all different and ways in which we learn the best is also different. Somebody likes to be self-learner and use internet based learning materials. However, there are people who like to learn with a help of mentor. Both methods are perfectly fine

I will say, learning is possible without mentor. But for that, one should have a complete material of learning subject so that he can follow it and manage the cycle of learning.

Ideally that’s the way how you should do it in reality anyway. You need to learn some basic education and then do just that anyway. You will have a graps of your own unique experience with all that much anyway. Care to share something already or not yet done ?

when a newbie starts Forex there is no ability to control emotions and a strong mentality to keep continue learning. for that reason i think a guidance very much important.

Yes of course.

It is always good to have a mentor to guide your trading journey. But for some people, they don’t really need mentor as they can do well on their own; only if they can read and grasp the concept of forex.

So how long have you been trading FX and how long have you been full time??

Cheers

Blackduck