Can you make 4 dollars per day through scalping with a 100$ account?

I’ve just started learning forex and I know that most beginner expectations when they enter this market are usually “unrealistic”. I know most people enter the market with a large capital and that would be too difficult for me to accomplish now since Im working a low paying job and i have bills to pay so saving up will take a very long time (and yes i know forex isn’t a get rich quick endeavor, and yes i’m really interested to learn even though the process can take years). I just need to know though if its possible to make at least 4 dollars per day through scalping or would I need a much larger investment to achieve that?
Also, Im still in the early lessons of the School of Pipsology so I won’t be able to answer your questions yet on what my “strategies” are as i’m still in the process of learning about these. What i’m really curious to know is if it is doable?

1 Like

To keep it simple: yes, you can

I tried it. You have to very disciplined not to over trade like what i did and ended up losing it all. Once you have made the $4 for the day, i think you should stop. It becomes like a gamble.

1 Like

Yes you can. its not difficult to make $4 daily on $100 account.

Yes is the answer, my advise would be to focus on the process not the money

I disagree. 4% per day is not sustainable

1 Like

Hello,
never but never in this world you can’t to make 4% per day for long time!!!

That`s 4% per day. Tbh that will really hard to achieve.

1 Like

You’re asking a very tricky question. 4% a day. Is it doable? Yes anything is doable.

Is it sustainable, can you do it day in day out consistently, is it realistic? The answer at this stage for you is no. You’ll be safer building your account.

1 Like

I think you may want to check this article :slight_smile:

https://qr.ae/TWpbxL

1 Like

Yes, it is possible.

Scalping is one way to do it and daily trading is another way.

You need to look and wait for the entry signal on its peak. That way you can set small stop loss and take large profit.

Just watch out that you open micro lot so you do not get wiped very quickly.

I think you’ll need about $1000 capital to make that money without risking too much. $100 is too small and can be blown away with a few mistakes.