Can you recommend a course on trading psychology?

I finished this book a few weeks ago. It’s a great book!

Sure is. ANd you can catch it on YT too

One time I was looking for resources on this topic online and I came across one that interest me; “The Advanced Traders Mindset Course”
You can simply google it or search for other good ones.

I am sure that there will be a lot of books out there but you will learn trading psychology more with your trading experience. Reading is something else and experiencing is something else. You better decide what works best for you.

Rather than taking any course for trading psychology, you can read books on trading psychology and then implement that on your trades. You can prefer reading: “Trading in Zone” by Mark Douglas or “Mastering Trading Psychology” by Andrew Aziz and Mike Baerhr.

“Trading Psychology and Mental Trading Edge” by Tradeciety is really a good course to learn the ways for mastering emotions and developing good trading psychology. It also helps traders to optimise the trading strategy and learn to adapt to the frequently changing market conditions.

“Trading Psychology: Trading Mindset Psychology Mastery” by Udemy is a great course for expanding knowledge about trading psychology which helps in creating an impact on the performance of the trade.

“Trading Psychology Mastery Course” by Trading Composure

I would suggest reading books on trading psychology like Day Trading and Swing Trading by Kathy Lien as it helped me understand technical and fundamental profit-making strategies for trading the currency market and with Steve Nison’s Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques learn about the different candlestick patterns and behaviour.

Here are some book recommendations that I considered when I started trading:
Rolf Dobelli’s The Art of Clear Thinking and Jack Schwager’s Market Wizards

The book “Trade Mindfully: Achieve Your Optimal Trading Performance” is a great source of learning about trading psychology.