Can you review my chart analysis?

This is my first chart analysis!

1: hammer, inverted hammer and apparent mabarouzu respectively. Signal of bullish reversal.
2: what is this?
3: one red candle precedes two dojis. Signal of bullish reversal?
4: same as 3
5: what are these?
6: hammer. Signal of bullish reversal
7: two black candles (one apparent marubozu) preceding a doji. Signal of bullish reversal
8: marubozu
9: what are these?
10: what is this?
11: marubozu
My conclusion: bullish reversal
What do you think?

I think, you are doing micro analysis here! try to focus of full context, instead of every single moves.

What do you mean full context? Analysing every single move is the only way I can think of

If I see a chart like this I run away from it. Its not a trend that’s followable and its not a range that’s tradeable.

Where is the value in analysing closer and closer something you would (or should) never go near?

Mate, full context means analyzing on the full trading chart instead of focusing on any specific pattern!

2 Likes

Yea you definitely shouldn’t be trading this way. It’s good to look at the overall trend, using like a top-down analysis starting from like the monthly chart and working your way down, mark major support and resistance levels, etc. You have to have multiple confluences before even placing a trade

1 Like

would live to get your contact to hear from you I have registered since though I need somebody to tutor me on how to trade

send me your email,

What time frame are you looking at?. Stay away from 1 minute .

1 Like

I don’t remember really. Which ones should I focus on?