Can you share some good sources on analyst ratings data?

Hi, fellows!
I am interested to know about the sources you use for getting accurate analyst ratings data. When I type on google, the first SERP that appears is tipranks. It seems ok, yet, I need to hear about your personal experience with this website or other websites/sources.
Many thanks,
Sandra :))

Hi ,
Does your question relate to Forex pairs, indices or stock symbols? It is not clear what you are looking for. Are you trying to do fundamental analysis of the underlying instruments? I don’t use analyst ratings for Forex. I do use them when choosing crypto currencies of interest. That is because I invest longer term in crypto currencies, and also more recently decided to trade them too. For investment I do fundamental analysis (whitepaper, market cap, number of tokens issued, total number of tokens, founder analysis, etc). For trading, I then look at price action (recent volatility) and recent news before I take any trade decisions.
A search on Youtube for things like “Chia news”, or POWR are examples of where I start with analyzing long term crypto opportunities.

thanks for the awesome information.

Hi, Mondeoman!
Sorry, I did not make myself clear enough. I am looking for analyst ratings data on stocks. However, thank you for your detailed answer. You gave me some insights about how to invest in crypto currencies. Actually, I am planning to invest in crypto in the near future (maybe in 4-5 months). :))

Hi
Sorry for misinterpretation. I did a quick search and returned this URL.
https://www.marketbeat.com/stocks/

However, a long time ago I used to follow the Motley Fool as what I considered to be an excellent source of stock analysis, including publishing their own portfolio for their followers to track.

I recently (2 years ago) bought The Naked Trader - Robbie Burns - a long term stock trader
https://www.nakedtrader.co.uk/agree.htm

and more recently The Crypto Trader by Glen Goodman

both of which I found very useful.