Can you trade FOREX at night?

That’s why one should always check the Forex calendar before they start trading. Not to mention that sometimes news come out during nighttime, depending on the timezone one lives in.

WHy must confused, market open twenty four hour every day and this is great business although only treat forex as part time business but still possible to making trades anytime as we want, but indeed each session market sometime having different character, I am also only trade at night in my country after go home from my offline job

Foreign exchange buyers by no means sleep, or as a minimum, it would appear that way, with
Markets open 24/7. With the aforementioned in mind, some may be questioning if
There?S any other manner to approach trading, or if there are certainly ?Better? Instances
To trade than others.

As you can see from all the answers you can trade on the forex market 24/5, so you should just do your online research and find out everything about the forex market sessions and what is the best time to trade. However, it is up to your broker which instruments you can trade 24/5.

choose your most availble time my friend

picture taken from brokerarena

however london market is the most volatile market , takes around 19% market share

it is possible to trade on forex 5 day per week, except weekends

Hello!

This question is a bit old but, since, a few tools have emerged which can help you choose when is the best time to trade. As this has been covered by other answers, I will not delve on the fact that Forex markets are open 24h a day except on weekends which means you can always resort to trading if you have trouble sleeping during the week :slight_smile:

A friend of mine developed a very useful free tool available here, which will tell you which markets are open and their trading volumes at any time of the day. What makes it cool is that it will adapt to your timezone automatically so you don’t need to think about converting times when you use it at night or at any other time.
Please have a look (it’s a direct access, no registration needed or anything!) and don’t hesitate to leave some feedback there if you have any suggestions :slight_smile:

Happy trading!

I can’t trade night, because night is a break.