Canada: Looking for a forex broker that accepts BTC

New to forex trading, tired of crypto’s long consolidation period.

I’m looking for a forex broker that will ideally accept BTC deposits and withdrawals. Goal is to trade lots of forex pairs, dow jones, s&p, oil, gold, silver. Low spread is important too. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I would google stuff, but i’m very paranoid about fake reviews. One site i came across appeared to be a scam, and another site i used to use a long time ago (1broker) got seized by the SEC.

you can try Charterprime they provide the Bitcoin and USDT
also they have the business partner AirAsia&GMG.

Use AmegaFx lowest spreads for offshore brokers.

You should look into Tenkofx or Fxopen. These two brokers have very low spreads, leverage up to 1:500, negative balance protection and have been good for more than 8 years.

You can go for turnkey forex and [removed for Forums violation], infact with turnkey forex you can trade cryptos (BTC) on mt4 trading platform also.

Another thread on here that endorses EagleFX as a trusted offshore broker. Might be worth a look.

I have traded with a lot of brokers to know how things work and some of them do offer cryptos as a mode of payment. Best is to check with their customer service or something. It is good that there is an option to pay through BTC as it’s really fast, and imo reliable too. The ones I know and I’ve traded with are Fxglory and Instaforex. However right now I’m using Ig and Fxview and wiring my money. Reason I’m using these brokers is their tight spreads. I am trading smaller charts now and wide spreads don’t leave much with me. So far there isn’t a problem with payments or withdrawals.

I’m sure you will find one easily. Just make a list of a few brokers you like and check their trading conditions, payment methods, etc.

Am hearing that name for the first time, how much time have they been in this business?

Take a look on ICE FX - they accept Canadian clients and have BTC/ETH/USDT deposit methods