Candlestick Posters

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone had a good PDF document that shows all/the major Candlestick formations?
I have found a few sites, but the pages don’t print real well and is quite messy.
If anyone could help or advise me where I should be looking, I would be most appreciative.
Cheers
Leroy:)

Yep, i have it for you :

Here is a hyperlink, it is quality and comprehensive and very printable :Japanese Candlestick Charting Explained

You will learn from it.

Kind regards, Tymen Wortel, Perth, Western Australia.

Thanks for the link mate,
A fellow Aussie trader! Feel free to shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]) or skype (leroyfx).
Would love to chat to another Aussie trader.

Nice link, Tymen.

leroy1 - Hey, I’m curious as to what you will do with those images…

Great link Tymen1! Thank you.

First and foremost I want to create a poster with the main patterns. Then I am going to study the patterns so when I see a certain formation I can follow it to see what happens. Over time I hope to be able to read the chart and have a better understanding of what the price movement will be.
(I am still just learning everyone, so feel free to offer any advice you may have). Alternativly, if anyone else is interested in candlesticks, skype me and we’ll learn together!
Cheers:)

Sounds like a good place to start. There are plenty of resources for candle studies. Good luck.