Can't find Fibonaci calculator?

In the lessons, it said BabyPips has a Fibonacci Calculator, but I can’t find one in the tools? There’s
Gain & Loss Percentage Calculator
Pip Value Calculator
Pivot Point Calculator
Position Size Calculator
Regulatory Organizations

But that is it, I found Fibonacci Pivot point levels in that calculator but in the lesson, it sounded like you would click on graphs and then it would display on a graph, rather than input values. And also it showed that the pivot points was in a later lesson that what I am on now.

Thanks for any help

Yes, you can’t find the fibo calc in this forum. Maybe they will add it soon…But you still can add them on your chart directly.

1 Like

But before going into deep analysis it is essential to know the basics like Fundamental and technical analysis

1 Like

I’m not sure if the Pivot Point calculator is what you are looking for, but it does calculate Fibonacci as well.

1 Like

From MT4 platform, go to “Insert”, then you’ll see Fibonacci options, from there, click on your desired high and low point, you’ll see retracement automatically. Piv

If you want to use calculator manually, then this is the calculator you’re looking for. Keep your study going.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=39955
Good way to understand the slight difference between Fib & Pivot Point:

1 Like