Can't get my money back

Hi Guys

Has anyone been using Odlmakets? If yes , has anyone experienced any delays in withdrawals from them?

I had two accounts wth them, from one of them I was fortunate enough to get back my cash ( the larger amount) , but I have a few hundred quid left in another account which I can’t seem to get back. I put a request through their system on the 12th of March, it gave a confirmation ( which I didn’t print out) , waited 2 weeks, sent an e mail, nothing , sent an e mail again , no answer, called them , I was told they don’t have a request. Then I was asked to send an e mail with the request to another e mail id. I did so. Again nothing. Called again , was passed to another person to speak about it. He said he will check it out, checked it , said it will be done today straight away ( this was 4 days ago) no apologies given and I still don’t have the cash in my bank. I am trying to call them , nobody picks up today (holiday ??, but the markets are open and what if you want to query a trade today? ) I am really not sure how to go about this. The customer service has been absolutely appaulling. No apologies given ever. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Can they really do this ? Isn’t there a FSA regulation against such behaviour ?

Many thanks in advance for any help

Mike