Can't wait to start!

I am joining the community because multiple friends and family are recommending this to me. My name is Andre Clements and I’m excited to join the community. I am completely new to this and I hope to be successful.

Hi, indeed you are in a good place :slight_smile: good luck :slight_smile:

you have chosen the right place as newcomers , i hope you will enjoy here , feel free to ask any question you need to know , its a very friendly forum we have all.

hi and welcome , have you done any kinds of basic course ? if yes , its okay , just focus on beginners section , if not you have to move on psychology of school which is the best place for learning as for beginners.

Hello and Welcome Andre. First and foremost get stuck into the educational content on the site as this will set you up. Make sure you use a demo account and practice. It is a long process but a rewarding one regardless of the financial gain.

awesome good luck. did you open a demo yet?

This seems to be a good start. Keep learning and you can also join a few courses to begin with. Good luck.

Had the same enthusiasm and zeal to start. And even after 4 years of trading, it gets me as excited as ever. Some people are meant for trading and I’m one of them.

Keep your spirit going. Wish you luck!

Hey guys! Newbie here. I have been hearing a lot about this platform. So, thought of joining it and improving my knowledge.

Your enthusiasm is amazing for forex. Hope you learn a lot from this platform. Good luck.

i don’t trade a demo account

Welcome to the community, Andre. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

what is your broker