Cardano faces $1.60 resistance after ADA price hits 2-month highs

Been reading a lot of tweets that ADA will dominate. Are you stacking ADA?

That resistance didn’t last long. 23 hours and +14% later. :100:

Movin’ and shakin’. Peak hit +24% I believe. More to come.

Too bad I didn’t buy more. :sweat_smile:

True. But when I buy, price will go down. :joy:

But did you have any on 12Dec2020? They say we will get a free token drop but I am yet to see when these tokens will be distributed - Flare network
:zipper_mouth_face:

Do you mean the Spark airdrop? It was supposed to occur in May for all XRP holders if you held XRP in a supported wallet or exchange.

But that hasn’t happened. CB Pro has the following information on the drop. It’s where I have some XRP.

https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/trading-and-funding/cryptocurrency-trading-pairs/Spark

Important text for me:

Will Coinbase support Flare Networks’ Spark airdrop?

Yes, Coinbase will facilitate the future airdrop of Spark tokens to eligible Coinbase.com, Pro and Prime customers. No action will be required from you to receive Spark tokens if you are participating in the airdrop

if you are participating

I’m not completely clear if that means you had to claim the tokens first by the due date, before your XRP balance was taken into account, or if simply holding XRP with a supporting party is all that automatically claims the tokens for you. But nothing in CB as of today, so we wait.

The weekly candle is something to see!

Hi BillyBob,
It is my understanding that it is the latter of the two possibilities. I saved screen shots from both Bittrex and Crypto.com where I held XRP on 12Dec21, and the screen shots say they WILL participate in the airdrop and I have screenshots of the balances in both accounts on that day. Still no news on when the first tranche (15% of total due?) is going to be added to the customer accounts, and don’t even think about asking what their value will be. With our without Flare, I am still happy to be in XRP.

1 Like