Cash out within two days suspicious?

Hello,
since the Corona crisis began I was happy to apply the first time profit cash outs (withdrawals) back to my bank account. On the one side I was positive surprised that I got the money the second working day after the withdrawal request ( 4 times during last two months), small amounts between 150 and 30 EUR, on the other side I have some mistrust cause it works so fast.
Is such a speed normal for good brokers? The reputation of my broker is quite good, I just want to go sure that the speed is not " suspicious good"

Never had a issue getting money out of any the brokers I use

You should not have any problems withdrawing money through a reputable broker.

Thanks, makes me confident

Thanks, makes confident

I guess it was processed fast because decreased volume of transactions in the system in your local bank or maybe in the swift system as a whole. Withdrawals are processed a bit faster than usual.

Far better problem than withdrawals taking over a month! Although I can see why you’d be wary. If it’s a bigger amount, they may end up stalling. But if it’s a reputable broker though, don’t see any issues! :slight_smile:

It really depends on the country and the broker. Here in Singapore I received 300k from my broker in a little under 24 hrs. Yet bank to bank within country I could only send 50k across each day, so it took almost a week to get the full amount where I wanted it.

You got ist right! But now my concerns seem to be negligible, The only thing that can happen is that i am the first who becomes scammed because until now there is nowhere a complaint in the net concerning that…

I have a friend whose money took him a month for it to be withdrawn. This was a reputable broker. We were starting to think maybe not so reputable after all. But it turns out he truly did just have issues with addresses/etc. So I think you’re safe! :slight_smile:

Good, now I throw in a million…:tiger:

There you go! Now don’t forget about me. :joy: