Catching big movements 100-250 pips per Week

How many systems did you try to use?

You open Forex forums, scan through the threads to see if there’s a new free trading system that promise you [B]no hard work and huge, fat profits[/B]!

Well, a system that works like that exists… in dreams, not in reality.

Years ago, after completing the School of Pipsology, I lost 200€ of my hard earned cash in purchasing a fantastic trading strategy that was simple, easy to manage and promised me a ton of money.

After studying I didn’t demo at all, I opened my Live account and BAM! The magic was there.
I had some rules written down, I was absolutely enthusiastic and I was thinking of making millions.

After the first week I doubled my 2000€. Little did I know about the killing leverage at the time. I knew it was dangerous, I knew that I should’ve used a tight stop loss, I knew everything.

Still, in a day, I lost everything. 4530€ in [B]ONE DAY[/B].

Fast forward to 2016, here’s what I learned point by point. After that I will disclose how I trade profitably minimizing my risk.

[B]I won’t give you the exact trading strategy though, because it took me hours of study to reach my current level.[/B]

But I will exactly give you the method I use to spot entries and exits from the market, how to manage your orders and how to use money management.

I am going to divide my posts for clarity’s sake.

Let’s start.