Caution needed!

I am a resident of Virginia and since I have a strong urge to be self engaged, learning to use my time judiciously becomes a priority and learning to make money in different ways is just one of them!
Welcome to the forum? Well I am really raw at forex trading and from the little that I have read, I can see that it is a long road to travel! I think that I will stick more to the School of Pipsology for now and be an observer at the forum level, at least for a while to avoid stumbling where I can run!
I however, look forward to a positive engagement within the forum.
Thanks all!

1 Like

Welcome aboard with a sensible mindset in place. I would suggest you focus on learning how not to lose money. Without capital you cannot trade. Open a demo account for practice and experimentation.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community! Take your time learning and we’ll be looking forward to your progress! Good luck!

Welcome to the community, @Gerizim. Don’t forget to start with a demo account while you’re still learning so that you don’t lose money while you’re still learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.