Certificate for completing the course

Hello is there by any chance i could get my certificate upon completing the course? This would be my last chapter though :((

Here is one you can use…

I might be wrong since I never tried the pipsology course, but I do not think you will get the certificate for finishing the course.

If I’m not wrong, you will be receiving a certificate.

After each course, you must receive a certificate, otherwise how can you prove that you have passed it? Choose a school where you must provide a certificate.

After each course, you must get a certificate, otherwise how can you prove that you have passed it? Before taking the course, you need to choose a school that will provide you with a certificate at the end of the course. Before getting an important PMP certificate, which I went to for a very long time, I studied certification in the company SPOTO. This is a very important exam and after it I had to get one of the most important certificates that would open up new opportunities for me. For me, this is all very serious, so I took seriously the choice of each element in this scheme.

Yes, you will get a certificate of course completion.

If you have joined the school of pipsology, then you won’t get any certificate. There are other courses that offer certificates but I don’t believe that you need to have a certificate to become a forex trader. All you need are some good trading skills that will help you survive in the market.

Is this official from baby pips ?

Where can I locate that ?

No. It is nothing to do with Babypips forum. It is a tongue-in-cheek comment - you access it by clicking the link on the image I posted.

Why on earth would anyone want a free certificate you can print yourself. The whole idea of a certificate is that it is identifiable as third-party evidence that you have done something, not an artefact that you create yourself. Who are you trying to impress?

1 Like

Now that’s hilarious.

I could absolutely see an explosion of CV references to a School of Pipsology Completion certificate, and updates to LinkedIn.

I feel like if you had created a template, people will totally use that :joy:

2 Likes

It only took me four years, but I have duly printed out my own certificate of graduation. Apologies to Babypips moderators but I couldn’t resist adding this to my collection of certificates from organisations along the way.
BTW, the Blockchain Institute provides their certificates as NFTs, so nobody can deny their authenticity. :hushed:

Graduation Certificate.docx (77.1 KB)

1 Like