Certificate of Graduation babypips school

Hello, yes I am a newbie
I am 19 years old and currently in college studying business. I want to learn as much as I can about Forex trading. I have an account with forex.com and will be attending an advanced seminar this Sunday through them. I would like to know all I can before attending therefore I am trying to complete all grades in the babypips school. However I am feeling un-motivated due to the fact that I will not be receiving a “Certificate of Graduation” for going through all the grades and taking all of the tests! :eek:

If someone would be interested in making me a certificate and emailing it to me when I complete I would be very motivated! :smiley: I would make one myself but then I would know what it looked like and I wouldnt be excited. Even something simple made in paint I would be very happy! :smiley:

For anyone willing to help me out I will respond to your email with a picture of myself holding your printed out certificate and laughing and crying with joy.

Thank you for being kind.
Newbie JD

PS I’m already on grade 6! This is so exciting!:smiley:

1 Like

I’m willing to create a “Certificate of Graduation” for yah! :smiley:

2 Likes

Soldier on till you are finished. :slight_smile:

Chapters 13 and the last chapter are especially important. :smiley:

Then the real learning starts when you first open a demonstration account with a broker of your choice and start to experiment with a strategy that you like. :slight_smile:

Hell yeah, we want our dipplomas, we have work hard and we want to get our certificates with signs, proper text and our picture. Give us what we deserved with our exeptional work.

HEY THANKS ALOT!!!
I’m gunna power through it! I’ll let you know!:smiley:

1 Like

hahahah what an amazing idea!! I want mine too!! that’ll be great.:smiley:

You will have to sit thro a 3 hour exam first though!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Okey, haha… just PM me… :wink: :smiley:

…waiting… :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe… sure… :p:D

hihi… what kind of exam? :confused::o:(

HA! Test me if you must!
I’ve found out that I know much of this stuff already from trading stocks i.e. support resistance, trends, fibonacci, stochastics, bollinger bands, elliot wave etc.

IM on grade 11! Almost there!

It is not a single problem to test us, we have knowladge, we will prove it. Come on test us, but than, send us that certificates, we will buy the graduate hats with our own money. We want our rights, give us sertificates.
Best regardes,
Mihailo

Wonder what sort of hat you will get?
A flat one indicating a line of support or resistance? :smiley:

You will need a batman coat/cape too!! :smiley: :smiley:

It should have polka dots all over it, with currency symbols in them. :smiley:

I’m on to college!

That is great idea with that costumes, we will do it, it is not a problem. So, everyone you have to make proper hats and costumes with diferent currences and grafs, so our little certificates are so near, i can feel the smell of the certificate in the air. Come on guyes make that and we will have them. :slight_smile:

OH MAN! I finished LATE Saturday night just in time to get some sleep to go to my forex seminar in the morning. The only problem was, I KNEW EVERYTHING AT THE SEMINAR. Hahaha little double edged sword there hahaha

I will graduate today, March 10th. :slight_smile:

Will be my two last lessons. :wink:

What can I read now that I finish the Babypips school?