Chainlink (LINK) - new cryptocurrency making moves

I only recent noticed this moving up the crypto asset charts, usually around 15th on volume and market cap.

Really interesting use case that it solves, with much potential in several industries (as most smart contracts-related companies have). The one-liner is that Chainlink proposes to get data in and out of Ethereum smart contracts. They hope to make smart contracts communication with external systems more efficient and effective.

The Who What When Where Why and How

2 Likes

my mother kept begging me to buy a bunch of chainlink the other day too LOL so let’s see where it goes.

Your mother? Please tell us more.

nothing to tell really lol I’m the one that introduced my mom to crypto, and she’s been obsessed ever since. This was back in 2017, a little before I got serious about forex LOL she’s always randomly sending me articles and telling me news she’s heard about some of the coins. But, she’s no expert at all. She’s just fascinated by crypto and it’s purpose. So, I just help her out when she wants to invest in certain coins for the long-term, since she’s not that tech savvy

Very cool that you and your mother have a common interest in crypto! Did you plant the seed for that interest or was that there on its own?

yup! pretty much, she saw the potential in crypto right away

Smart lady. Success to you both!

thanks! she’s more into crypto than I am right now since im focusing on forex. But who knows, maybe one of the coins she’s holding will shoot to the moon

Very interesting for sure. Do you know how she first got into it? My mom has a hard time using the ATM at the bank! Lol!

Again, very cool you have common interests of this nature.

Chainlink has a partnership in place with giants Google and Oracle.

According to a Google cloud blog post, Ethereum can interoperate with Google’s enterprise cloud data warehouse (BigQuery) using Oracle middleware (Chainlink). Chainlink has also gone ahead to partner with tech-data giant Oracle, aiming to support over 50 Chainlink nodes.

Huge partnerships.

1 Like

this is good news! thanks for sharing…keeping an eye on chainlink price

1 Like