Challenge 100€ to 1,000,000€

hi @Petru00. i consider my style day trading which i found comfortable for my personality. i risk atleast 10 pips or the previous swing (whichever comes first) and target 20 to 30 pips using 5min TF. im in and out but maximum 3 trades only. if in 1 trade i hit my target. i move the next day. currently im up 5% in 2 days of trade. just take things slowly. happy trading. :blush:

I’m glad your seeing the reality of using €100 on a standard account maybe you should use a micro account instead. Also two questions 1) have you some kind of strategy to enter or just flipping a coin.? And 2) why don’t you just trade 1 or 2 major pairs and concentrate on them .?

Ps. And that’s with 1.500 leverage imagine if you only had 1:30 your 0.01 lot would cost you €33.33 to open leaving you nearly at margin call !!!

1. Ofcourse, why would i start a challenge if i didn’t have one? I know you see just a week but this game is about consistancy not about what you do in 3 days of trading :slight_smile:

2. Because that is not necesarry, you restrict your opportunities by doing that and i don’t believe in “knowing how a currency moves”.

This challenge is not about me learning to trade, i traded long enough to know what i am doing but thanks for your advices :slight_smile:

PS: Your math is correct

Petru

Hello there Petru00, I am Mahbub. Trading fx from 2015. Big challenge you have. How long have you been fx?

1 Like

Hello Mahbub,

Few months in forex, around 2-3 years in financial markets (trading and making profit), interest about trading/investing around 5 years.

Petru