Challenge 100€ to 1,000,000€

Hello, my name is Petru Munteanu and i am a trader from Romania. I want to do this challenge for my own discipline and to show the world that retails can make money trading

I trade only price, to be more precise, i trade the market structure. I will try to share all my positions on this thread. If i don’t have time to post them you can check them on my fxbook (https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Pet...llenge/2824476).

I won’t trade any news on this account just because i can’t manage 2 accounts during news volatility.

This challenge will start on 2nd january.

Happy new year :slight_smile:

Petru

FX OneGT https://www.mql5.com/es/signals/519630?date=1546380000&utm_source=www.twitter.com&utm_campaign=es.signals.sharing.mobile

Lets ser how it goes same challenge :slight_smile:

Sorry for being late, i had a problem with babypips. Don’t know why :frowning:

I will post all my positions and my fxbook

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Petru00/challenge/2824476

Made many mistakes this week, i wasn’t focused enough. Almost covered all my losses, 90 euros currently. Next week will be a better one

Have a great weekend!

Petru

That’s the spirit! I’m bookmarking your thread!

1 Like

I’m glad you like my thread. Over 20 positions this week but I just ran into a circle. I will try to post here all my positions next week :slight_smile:

Happy weekend!

Petru

Looking forward to it. Happy weekend to you too!

Nice! I’m also doing a challenge for myself. Compunding 50-60day challenge. Good luck mate!

Mate if I were you I wouldn’t be using 0.20 lots with €100 starting balance and I would keep the lots consistent like all 0.01 or all 0.02 etc… And use A R/R of 1:3 or 1:4 so stop loss at 20 pips take profit at 60 ir 80 pips… Your trading seems a bit erratic no structure or strategy in place …!!
4 days in 23 trades and your nearly -10% of you account down. That 1.000.000 is a long long long way away get back to the real world.

2 Likes

Mate if I were you I wouldn’t be using 0.20 lots with €100 starting balance and I would keep the lots consistent like all 0.01 or all 0.02 etc… And use A R/R of 1:3 or 1:4 so stop loss at 20 pips take profit at 60 ir 80 pips… Your trading seems a bit erratic no structure or strategy in place …!!
4 days in 23 trades and your nearly -10% of you account down. That 1.000.000 is a long long long way away get back to the real world.

Just a messy week, all losses will be covered. Even with 0.01 you still risk around 5-10% of account every trade, that’s how small accounts work.

You don’t just set your stoploss and your profit target and wait to get hitted in such volatile market like last week, 1/1 RR was a pretty good decision considering last week movements. :slight_smile:

Petru

That’s nice @CeyFX, i wish you good luck :smiley:

Petru

i totally agree. i also have a challenge of $100.
Risk no higher than 2% per trade.
Risk to Reward Ratio.1:2 to 1:3
max 3 trades per day.
3 wins = stop
2 wins 1 loss = stop
2 loss = stop
trade with the trend only.

just sharing. :sweat_smile:

Position from last week, did not posted it :slight_smile:

First position this week:

Hello, @GTxX, are you scalping? It is almost impossible swinging to have such small losses playing with 0.01 lots, my stoploss on the previous post (gbpnzd posted few minutes ago) i have 8.6 euros stoploss with 0.01, that means almost 10% of my current balance and almost 9% of my initial balance :slight_smile:

Petru